Hi new to site and a new to audi's. I have been and purchased a A6 c5 1998 1.8t and been looking at a few under bonnet mods but have a few questions
Any opinions or help would be appreciated
- I have got a decat pipe and will be fitting at the weekend but is it worth a fitting a straight trough exhaust system and maybe missing out the mid box?
- I have bought a new dump valve how tricky are they to fit on my car?
- been looking at blanking the egr valve is this worth doing?
- I have also purchased an induction kit but noticed the maf and a few vacuum pipes are built into my air box has any one removed these/ modified there location?
- Booked in for a remap at end of the month any other suggestions befor i send it in?