Audi Service Charge

bambucco

Reaction score
Dear Knowledgeable Folk,

Audi are offering an intermediate service for £149, as seen on their webpage. Is this a reasonable price? Do I need to provide any extra parts?

Thanks in anticipation

My last service, quoted at ~£140 (and £49.99 MOT cover), actually came to something like £360 once they'd added in the cost of the oil, filter etc + labour & VAT. I don't have a clue what the service charge actually paid for... just the stamp, I suppose.

That was on a 2008 S3, at Aberdeen Audi

Thank you for the information. You saved me from a nasty shock :rock:

Anyone know of a reliable service centre in the M4 corridor?

My last service, quoted at ~£140 (and £49.99 MOT cover), actually came to something like £360 once they'd added in the cost of the oil, filter etc + labour & VAT. I don't have a clue what the service charge actually paid for... just the stamp, I suppose.

That was on a 2008 S3, at Aberdeen Audi
My son does his own S3 and I help.Oil and filter less than £40 and my labour is free incl recording in the book

Isn't an intermediate service just oil & filter change plus brief visual inspection of wheels/suspension/brakes etc? - it has a list on front of service record booklet. Can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost & you can always take it in for one of Audi's free visual checks if you wish.

Isn't an intermediate service just oil & filter change plus brief visual inspection of wheels/suspension/brakes etc? - it has a list on front of service record booklet. Can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost & you can always take it in for one of Audi's free visual checks if you wish.

I bought all the filters and oil; now I just need someone reliable to service the car, and stamp the booklet