Put this question in another thread but here goes.

The new Diesel Injection Pump need immobiliser coding to the pump (new pump ECU).

Now Vag Com asks for a Pin OR the SKC

But reading other threads it seems both or just the SKC is needed.

Local dealer won't hand over the SKC (seems Audi UK made a change for security reasons in 2006) and wants the car plus lots of money. That means a trailer etc etc.

Had offers to find the Pin Code from auto locksmiths.

To the questions...

Can I just use the Pin Code?

Any simple way of getting it?

Anyone in Winchester area (mobile) who can do this?

Is the SKC really only a dealer thing?