EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

2002 C5 A6 Av, 2 issues, temp gauge not moving & some of the drivers door not working

Guys
    Yesterday evening saw me pick up my new 2002 A6 Avant 2.5 Quattro, have to say that I love the car and the engine is so sweet. Very tidy example for the age and has been very good Audi service history.
    There are however a couple of little issues that I'd like to get looked at under warranty. Firstly whilst my hour old drive home neither of the temperature gauges moved from cold. I'm guess this might be related??? I'm sure I've read that this may affect MPG.
    Secondly there seems to be a power issue to the drivers door, the electric window switches work and are lit up however the drivers speaker and central locking button don't
    Other than that the car seems to be in very good shape. I was a little worried when I first joined the motorway as the wheel wobble coming from the stirring wheel was horrendous however I remembered that had replace the pads. This all settled down after a couple heavy brakes and the trip home
    All in all I'm very pleased with my new edition, I don't there are that many stylist 7 seaters out there!!

Hope someone can help

DC

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Does the heater kick in early?If not the thermostat may be stuck and its not easily changed .When were the belts changed the stat s/b done at the same time also the water pump so its a big job in all.The door may be brocken wiring which isnt easy to trace but if the pads were changed could be that they werent bedded in and if you get any more vibration get it sorted.Did you test drive it first?