mully1

mully1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I am thinking of buying a 2 litre a6 avant auto 2006 to 2009 is there anything in particular that i should look out for apart from audi fsh cam belt etc ? your views would be gratefully appreciated.

mully1

Not sure if you are after diesel or petrol but post facelift cars (MY2009 on, but actually available from about September 2008) offer 2 options for a 2.0 diesel, one rated at 136bhp and the other c170bhp. These were both new (to the A6) engines and are regarded as better than the single pre-facelift 2.0 tdi option. The manual version of the 136bhp version was labeled TDie as it was tuned more for economy and lower CO2, the auto version with this engine did not have such a labeling. There were various offers from Audi around from 09 which means that many cars from this period will have the Technology Pack - Low (Bluetooth Phone + DVD Sat Nav) fitted and leather. The Audi Music Interface was also a post facelift option

Sorry
I should have said i am after a diesel a6 avant not petrol, but i am most gratefull for the info.