Need help is this the right car

audi a6

Reaction score
HI All
Iam thinking of getting an A6 avant ?
But i have got 3 kids 15/ 13/ & 8
&is the A6 ok with a 4 bikes on a rack on the tow bar ?
& is this the right car to get we go down to the south of france 2 times a year
so need a car thats good for long drives
Help Me
Thanks for looking

seems like a squeeze with 3 kids (young adults) and bikes etc all the way to south of france, i think you need bigger car, we have two small kids and drive to Austria and its FULL!

Crispin has a point because big as the A6 is I also think you need something bigger. What sort of budget do you have ?

HI All
Thanks for that in my heart i new it was to small but just love the A6 Avant
Now looking at 7 seaters.
Thanks
From
Audi A6

TBH 7 seaters eat into load space so I do not think they would be any better unless you go for a Merc/VW mini bus style vehicle.

well i had a similar issues a few years ago and i ended up with a toyota granvia (jap import) because you had 7 seats and a boot or 4/5 seats and bigger boot or in 30 mins could take seats out and had a van.
being an import it had all the bells and whistles including electric curtains!!!
DSC00186-1.jpg

DSC00205-1.jpg

DSC00207-1.jpg

DSC00208-1.jpg

i know not audi but to prove their is hope for any situation

no spare wheel in Smax just can of crap that will not fix the tyre and render it useless. Great idea for a car but if they think a family would not want a spare then ford are stupid!

We had 4 bikes on the roof of our A6 saloon this summer, no problems at all. Leaves boot free for opening and closing....

no spare wheel in Smax just can of crap that will not fix the tyre and render it useless. Great idea for a car but if they think a family would not want a spare then ford are stupid!

I didnt know that buddy sounds pretty stupid but believe it or not I was thinking about your post earlier.I think you should go for the A6 I mean why buy the car you dont want just for 1 or 2 holidays a year and I guess you could get a roofbox like this.

710-box-corvara475.jpg