Helllllllllppppppppp please!!!!!!!

audi-a6

Reaction score
I got an audi 2.7t 1999, for a while now the traction control randomly cuts in, normally under load, but i just ignored it, then today i was going along (about 15-20mph) and i went round a sharp bend and it felt like the abs cut in, i was not even touching the brake! also just before coming to a complete stop i can feel the brake pedal juddering (abs cutting in im guessing) and now i just popped out and the abs and traction control light came on, so i stopped, turned off then back on again, it stays off for a few seconds then comes back on.......... any ideas.......?????????

I think you need to get the car scanned with vcds, that will tell you why the light is on. Try these guys used them to complete my autobox oil changed and had other friends recommend them. Advanced Auto Repairs

Last edited:
Common cause can be the brake light switch, if that fails then the ABS and EPS lights can come on as the systems get confused. Worth checking if the brake lights are coming on when you press the pedal, ultimately though a scan may be required to tell you the fault

solved it, i just took all the sensors off, rubbed them with a bit of wet/dry sandpaper, now the lights have gone off and works fine :)

Reactions: ballomatic