Mapped C6 3.0 Tdi 1/4 mile and 0-60...anyone bothered :D

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
As above chaps, i know its not what this cars about and its probably better gauging midrange instead.....

I will be gutted to lose the pace of my S3 and wanted to find out how far i'll be off the mark - saw a post on pistonheads where a lad claims to be keeping with scoobies/RS focus which i doubt very much..... open to being proven wrong though :)

off the line id say its ****...... big heavy car etc but once rolling 20mph plus on the autobahn it just keeps on going and going.
regarding rs focus's scoobies etc i have no doubt he can keep up with them once moving the bulk.
in std form 0-60 is quoted as 7.4....
focus rs is 6.4/5.9 and scoobies range from 4.5 to 7.5
you are welcome to pop up for a ride if you want.
i will say due to nature of car it dont feel quick until you watch the speedo move.

I think my minds made up Gavin regardless of pace, just wanted an idea :) , incidently where are you based?

ahh okies mate, cheers for offer :))

FJT...i had a peek last night, sadly A6's aren't ya usual drag racer or test bed :)

check under the abt exhausts and things like that there are a few also look for as6 (abt tuned 3.0tdi) bigger turbos so just over 300bhp but give you an idea.