A6 Allroad C5 front end upgrade:

Dell1982

Reaction score
Morning guys,

I've just bought another Allroad with a light front end damage. This means I need a bonnet a wing a bumper and a headlight. So instead of buying the same stuff, I'm looking at converting it to the C6 front end. So just wondering what would b needed to do this?

good luck with that, i have just bought the same....and spent the last week trying to get bits.

i can tell you the following,from audi new....
wings £158
bonnet £375
bumper shell £286
Plastic wheel arch ext £82
it soon adds up i have managed to get some items off auction sites, but they are few and faw between good luck....

post your idea re front end there was one for sale on a leading auction site but it uses the std lights etc,not sure i go for it bit boy racer looking.
good luck

I would look for standard a6 headlights and bonnet and try and find the wings and bumper 2nd hand off ebay. There are a few breaking on ebay. I have a6 standard HID(xenons) lights on mine and i like them more than the dark style the allroad came with.

I can get a A6 c6 front bumper for £80 - the R8 style lights (aftermarket) for £250 - the wings and bonnet for £200. So for £530 ill have the look I'm after. Question is - will they just bolt straight on? Are the wheel dimensions on the wings in the same location, is the bonnet the same width as the C5 one???

No mate, completely different platforms, not worth-it !