Whats on your S Line log book?

18 stoner

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you s line owners have noticed on your log books if it says its a "S Line"

After buying mine a couple of weeks ago, the log book has come back and there's no mention on there.

Could be jumping to conclusions here but my immediate worries were the motor i bought was a badged up SE:unsure:

mine didn't but then 1 month after buying the car DVLA sent me a new one and it did say S line? some kind of mistake from when new. My car is a 55 plate and I bought it 6 months ago. Maybe ring DVLA?

Cheers for that crispin, sounds like you have the same motor and year as mine, but the doc is blank where it says model, just A6 in there.

Will give them a bell tomorrow

Thanks bud, Pete.

You have to more than just "badge up" a standard or an SE to get it to be an S-Line.... depends on engine and on the year, there's lots of extra "standard" kit that comes with the S-Lines: my dad's C6 S-Line is "only" the 2.0TDI (170), but had the sports (lowered) suspension, a 3-spoke leather MF steering wheel with paddle-shift, Xenons (+headlight washers), S-Line embossed Sports leather seats, 18" alloys and brushed aluminium trim... all as standard... I'd prefer it in some flavour of quattro, but aside from that it's a seriously sweet car and he gets 10-15mpg more than I do in my A4 despite there only being a 10bhp difference, so I can't give him too much grief...

What was my point again? Oh yes: the S-Lines have a lot of toys as standard that will cost somebody more to retro-fit and re-badge that it would have been to just sell the car as a non-S-Line in the first place... some people do just slap S-Line badges on cars, but you can usually see the missing kit from 50 yards out.

Cheers for comments, been in touch with DVLA and got the correct log book now, that states S-Line.

Feel a little happier now, Many thanks, Pete.