EM TuningSky Insurance

Thread: Bought A6

Reverse Gear

Status

Bought A6

Hi
    Was almost in a A3 few months back, and have continued to look for a good Audi that both the wife & I were happy with.
    This weekend was looking around an Arnold Clark dealership who had a few pre reg A6 (10-30 miles on clock), saloons & Avants, with a decent discount. They even gave me a reasonable trade in on the wife's polo tdi, so we quickly found ourselves in a 60 plate 2.0tdi sline special edition.

Only been a couple days, and wife's driven it more than me. Must say quite impressed with it, been learning all the toys, mmi is quite easy to use, sds ill take a while to remember commands.

Will be looking to get windows tinted from B piller back, anybody done this, any probs or difficulty with the Avant on this? Live in Edinburgh, so recomendations welcome.

Below is a link to the car I bought, dont know how long link will last though.

Cheers

2010 (60) Audi A6 2.0 TDi S-Line Special Edition 170 PS | Used car for sale - Arnold Clark

2. # ADS
    ADS

milf

Status
    Great car, thats going to so good with the tinted windows.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A6UYC View Post
    Great car, thats going to so good with the tinted windows.
    going to get a quote this weekend from local tinter, so will post pics once done.

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    nice very nice wa does the power feel like on the 170's had a 60 plate a6 avant as courtsy car few weeks backs was awrsome fully loaded with everything lovely drive but was seriously disapointed with the preformance think it may have been a 140
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    nice very nice wa does the power feel like on the 170's had a 60 plate a6 avant as courtsy car few weeks backs was awrsome fully loaded with everything lovely drive but was seriously disapointed with the preformance think it may have been a 140
    The 170hp lump is ok, reasonably quick for a big car, though you do need to use all the gears and revs. Opened it up a bit today and dropped the hammer overtaking a couple motors and it's no slouch.

Would think the 136-140bhp will be underpowered for the size / weight car.

I had test drove a 2011 merc c class 136hp and it could pull the skin of a rice pudding.

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    in tha case the a6 i had must have been the 140 as power wise it was rediculas lovely car other wise tho so much infact i was looking at buying one but with a 2.7tdi
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap