A6 Clifford Concept 650 Install

TwistedMind

Long Live The A6
Reaction score
Morning all

I'm having a go at a self install Clifford concept 650.

Anybody know if i have to disable the audi alarm, or is the car only fitted with an imobliser ??

Many thanks

Twisted.:scared2:

To the best of my knowledge all UK spec C6 A6s have both an alarm and immobiliser fitted (certainly my MY2000 and MY2003 ones did). Easy way to test would be to unlock car with key (rather than with remote) and then open driver's door. Alarm should sound and only silence once the key is put in ignition and turned on (does not need to be started)

650 is a nice alarm have you got intelli start ? it was great when i had my sti7 used to leave it warming up on cold morning while drinking coffee in the house

No intelli start yet, buts its only a add on module. Looking to drop on a used one from ebay. If the concept 650 does not inflict with the standard alarm i will leave it on. The only problem with intelli start is you have to butcher one of your key fobs for the transponder and glue it to the barrel.

Bit unsafe but if the clifford install goes well.... what the hell lol !!!

i never had that trouble my scooby was a import so no factory fitted alarm to worrie about i just used the clifford fob