what spec does the sport have over a basic model ?

bigblokey0

Reaction score
Having bought an A6 quattro sport now I was wondering what's different in the spec compared to a standard A6 ? I know its got esp and leather interior, twin exhaust lower chrome? grill but what else does it have ?

On a 52 plate there were 3 versions (Base, SE and Sport). On the Sport you got 17" 9 Spoke Alloys (Base and SE had 16" with different design), Lowered suspension (20mm although I think all Quattros had this regardless of spec), Fully [painted bumpers and sills (Base and SE had dark gray lower bumpers and sills regardless of body colour), Sports from seats with electric lumber control. On the SE you got DIS, Front Centre Armrest and Cruise Control, all of which were optional on the Sport. Leather was an option but ESP was standard across the range. Other common options at the time were the upgrade from the standard Concert II radio/cd to the Symphony II radio/cd with inbuilt autochanger/cassette and rear parking sensors

Hope that helps (had an 03 1.8T Sport Saloon for 6 years from new, now have a c6 2.0 TDIe Avant)

See if you can find a brochure on ebay, that will tell you the difference between all models.

On a 52 plate I don't think so, certainly don't recall that as an option when I speced my '03. As a run out (2004/5) there was an Avant FinalEdition which were all either 1.9 TDi or 2.5TDi in dark pearl blue (I think) and included gray leather, 18" Multispoke Wheels, RNS-E Sat Nav as standard