Remapping the 2.7 TDI - Performance/mpg - Help needed

ringo_the_audio

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm thinking of having my 2005 A6 2.7 TDI Avant remapped.

Has anyone had this done and who is the best place to get this done as there are load of companies sprouted up over the last few years. I would need a good reputable one.

Please let me know your thoughts and experiences.

The main reason isn't for performance but for mpg but obviously more performance is a part and parcel of this mod.

Regards
Ringo

Last edited:
Ringo
I had my 2.0 tdi 170 mapped to 200 bhp (any more and id have to remove the dpf) by http://www.cnlremappingltd.co.uk/index.html.
Each remap is specific to your engine, not a generic plug in.Made a real differance to the smoothness and low down torque, and i cant recommend it enough.That 2.7 is so smooth any way, i love that lump.Give Colin a shout at cnl, he comes to you and keeps a copy of your original/map in case it needs reverting/reinstalling.Seriously good.CNL were the first to crack the ppd ecu and as far as im aware only a few have managed it.By the way, you wont see any gains/graphs etc cos sas i said each map is personal.

Cheers matey.. I'll give them a call.

Yeah, the v6 is a lovely lump... silky smooth. Very happy with it.

I will drop an email to him too. I have the 1.9TDI. Would love a bit more poke under my foot. More company's the better folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted