Recommendations for recon/colour alloys

sportygal

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Berkshire / London areas to get my wheels refurb'd and coloured?

I can't decide whether to go gloss or matte black it's for a black A6 Le Mans edition. Any suggestions?

;-)

Sportygal
:cool:

Hi Sportygal,
I've got a 18month old A6 Allroad 3.0.
Just had my 19"wheels de-kerbed, cleaned, re-furbed, Anthracite & silver, they came back as new. fantastic job.
I have pics but cannot figure out how to send them on this site...its asking me for an URL of the images...don't understand.

my email address is capt_tim@manx.net. If you want I can send the pics of the wheels & car.
I am working offshore but can email home & find out the name of the company that did the refurbish....wasn't cheap, but a really great job.

Best regards,
Tim

photos are because you need the photo's hosted/uploaded to the internet already.
try somewhere like photo bucket as its free.
im like you with the wheel refurb but as mine is red im unsure of silver or grey

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Berkshire / London areas to get my wheels refurb'd and coloured?

I can't comment on colours but there used to be a company in Slough that came recommended for the work you're after.

I can't remember their name unfortunately, but they were towards the eastern end of the High Street / Herschel Street (they run parallel), and then south a little. If you get to the roundabout towards Datchet & Chalvey then you've gone too far.

HTH.

OK I've sorted out the pics of the car & alloys they're on flickr:- [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/29675829@07/[/url]

Best regards,
Tim