Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Allroad 2.7T dashlight identification

Can anyone tell me what the orange light is on the rev counter which is illuminated?

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Hard to see it tbh mate, but are those arrows going up/down inside the icon, if so then possibly pointing to suspension, does your all road have electrically adjustable suspension, get VCDS on it mate to find out what code its thrown up to cause the light.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Hard to see it tbh mate, but are those arrows going up/down inside the icon, if so then possibly pointing to suspension, does your all road have electrically adjustable suspension, get VCDS on it mate to find out what code its thrown up to cause the light.
    Its not my car, its one i am thinking about buying and have noticed the light lit up in the pics

1st Gear

Status
    It looks to be a "headlight" symbol, in which case I think it is a fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment which would also infer that the car has Xenon headlights as cars with tungsten bulbs have a manual range adjustment.
    2012 A6 Avant 2.0TDi SE
    1970 Lotus Elan +2S

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by elan2s View Post
    It looks to be a "headlight" symbol, in which case I think it is a fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment which would also infer that the car has Xenon headlights as cars with tungsten bulbs have a manual range adjustment.
    Thanks for the reply. It was actually the suspension light. The search continues

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    As I said, suspension, get it scanned by a forum member.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    no need, i didnt buy it.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by elan2s View Post
    I'm currently driving around with both the light in the picture on (faint, not bright) and a second light where the "low fuel" warning is shown above.

My car does have Xenon lights, and it's the picture of a dipped beam symbol, where the fuel pump is in the centre display, that indicates "fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment". I'm fairly confident that the problem will transpire to be the front left suspension height sensor, and am currently in the process of buying a VCDS cable from NHN so I can test.
    2003 A6 Allroad 2.5 Tdi