Allroad 2.7T dashlight identification

LeeT

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the orange light is on the rev counter which is illuminated?
!B18-)Bw!2k~$(KGrHqR,!hwE)qgK8E2dBMgloiQoMg~~_12.JPG

Hard to see it tbh mate, but are those arrows going up/down inside the icon, if so then possibly pointing to suspension, does your all road have electrically adjustable suspension, get VCDS on it mate to find out what code its thrown up to cause the light.

Hard to see it tbh mate, but are those arrows going up/down inside the icon, if so then possibly pointing to suspension, does your all road have electrically adjustable suspension, get VCDS on it mate to find out what code its thrown up to cause the light.

Its not my car, its one i am thinking about buying and have noticed the light lit up in the pics

It looks to be a "headlight" symbol, in which case I think it is a fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment which would also infer that the car has Xenon headlights as cars with tungsten bulbs have a manual range adjustment.

It looks to be a "headlight" symbol, in which case I think it is a fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment which would also infer that the car has Xenon headlights as cars with tungsten bulbs have a manual range adjustment.

Thanks for the reply. It was actually the suspension light. The search continues :)

As I said, suspension, get it scanned by a forum member.

I'm currently driving around with both the light in the picture on (faint, not bright) and a second light where the "low fuel" warning is shown above.

My car does have Xenon lights, and it's the picture of a dipped beam symbol, where the fuel pump is in the centre display, that indicates "fault with the Auto Height/Range adjustment". I'm fairly confident that the problem will transpire to be the front left suspension height sensor, and am currently in the process of buying a VCDS cable from NHN so I can test.