audi a6 2.7 tdi quattro s line

deebow

Reaction score
hi
my dads going tommorrow to look at a a6 2.7 tdi quattro on an 07 plate. now i was wondering does anyone have any links to a guide or know what to look out for on these

I have one. Great car. Nothing really to look for other than to make sure everything works. That could take a while!!

Just make sure the service book is up to date. Dont worry about a cam belt as it wont have one and will not need changing. My 2.7 is great, noce and tight still and its done 74k. Make sure the MMI (radio nan etc) is all working and the nav disk is up to date.

Only problem I've had is the fuel gauge not working....

It costs nearly £100 to fill from empty and returns 29mpg, I hope he likes spending money on fuel!!

Ha, yes Ian is right. £94 for the last tank but I did get 33mpg out of it. That was standard diesel but for long runs, advanced diesel is definitely better for mpg.

Obviously depends uopn your driving style, but my 3.0TDI quattro avergaes around 35mpg and attains 38-40mpg on a motorway run.

thanks for all the replies
the one he went to see turned out to be accident damaged as the front end didnt line up so back to looking for one at the moment