S5 scuffed underdoor side skirt on kerb! What to do!

Scruffy

Reaction score
Hep people,

Just got me a nice new S5 and then went and dry humped it on a kerb. Result was a 3 inch long scrape down my offside side skirt onto the edge of my alloy. No metal work damaged at all so can I just get the skirt replaced and where is best to do it etc? Audi dealer bodyshop are going to quote me in a bit

Thanks all

Just go get the skirt touched up by a mobile paint correction person, they can make them look as good as new mostly, depends if its a scrap or just a paint mark which wet/dry might get out, but given area I'd just get it touched in as wont be seen mostly.

Kerbcrawling is illegal BTW :undwech:

It's definately peeled the plastic and is on the edge of the skirt so is quite visible from the side (gone a grey/white in colour!). For a 32k car I'm not sure about just leaving it with a mobile paint guy, would prob rather spend the extra on a sand down and respray on the whole skirt (which is only really a strip of plastic taped to the frame!)

Mate I've had a few fair priced audis before, all had work & dinks done by guys like these, they will do a proper job, filling, sanding, primed & paint matched anyway possibly involving the whole skirt, just saves you spending hundreds, now does come down to word of mouth with ref to getting a good painter, so ask about mate, plenty out there that do a good job.

Wicked thanks, don't suppose you know any in the Leeds area!