Tech pack
B&O Surround Sound
Interior Light Pack
Elec Folding Mirror
Anti Glare Mirror
19" RS6 Wheels
Front and Rear Sensors
GAP, Supa guard and Tyre Guard

Wait is liek 5 months though :no: so expecting late august... may hold of till sept for new Reg.

Can you think if i have missed any other options out?

I swapped from an A4 Avant S Line to my Sportback S Line and really miss the auto lights/wipers and three zone climate control which are "extras" on the 4 cylinder Sportback models (petrol and diesel).

What about heated seats?

heya, sorry i did def orer auto wipers and rain sensors... also heated seats. Not sure about 3 zone climate control. i thought it was stnadard on S lines??

. Not sure about 3 zone climate control. i thought it was stnadard on S lines??

Afraid not, 3 zone is only standard on 6 cylinder models, £450 option on 4 cylinder petrol & diesels

While I uderstand (I think) the difference between 2 and 3 zone, are there any visual differences. I'm looking at a used one on the net and the dealer only knows that it's got 'climate control'. Very helpful!! :)

Bog standard climate contol on the A5 is single zone with the temperature controller on the dash regulating the temperature for the whole car. The control panel has just one centre rotary control for temperature selection with a visual display coming up on the MMI. After a few seconds this display disappears and you are left with a digital readout at the bottom of the MMI showing your selected temperature.

3 zone has a contol panel with 2 rotary selectors with a digital readout next to each one. This allows the passenger to have a different temperature set for his/her zone. The rear passengers have another selector to control the temperature in the rear via the 2 vents, thus you have a 3 zone system. Page 46 of the document below has a picture of the 3 zone control panel.
http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/audi/production/PDF/PriceAndSpecGuides/A5Sportback.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks. I checked and it is 3 zone. I've decided to chop in my A3 and buy it. Silver (seems to be the only colour around) Sportback SE. I'm afraid I've realised I'm too old for the S Line suspension.

ah ok thanks guys, i will check with the salesman if i can re add it into the order if possible!!!

nice spec

just my two pence worth but if I were you I wouldn't bother with the supaguard paint protection and would invest the money saved in getting a professional detailer to protect the car.
It was about £400 (ish) to have it done when I bought my car but the info I got of here put me off having it done.

Do a search on here for supa guard and check out the detailing section

But enjoy the new car!

thanks for that i def will check it out! the salesman threw in the supaguard for free! so thought mite as well! had it on my old audi so like what they do to it. Maybe i could detail it as well after?