AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

2011 Audi S5 Sportback

The Audi S5 Sportback is the pinnacle of the new Audi A5 Sportback model line. This elegant, five-door coupé is propelled by a three-liter V6 with a mechanical compressor. From a displacement of 2,995 cm3 (182.77 in3), the small turbo engine delivers 245 kW (333 hp) and 440 Nm (324.53 lb.-ft.) of torque between 2,900 and 5,300 rpm. The Audi S5 Sportback sprints from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in 5.4 seconds; its top speed of 250 km/h (155.34 mph) is limited by an electronic governor. It averages just 9.7 liters of fuel per 100 km (24.25 mpg) — the best in this power-output category.

Concerning the powertrain, the Audi S5 Sportback similarly underscores its superiority: a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission and quattro permanent all-wheel drive are standard equipment. Upon request, Audi will include the sport differential. It variably distributes power on the rear axle between the rear wheels. This new “top model” has a sportily configured chassis with 18-inch aluminum wheels fitted with 245/40 tires; black brake calipers bear S5 emblems at the front. Speed-dependent servotronic steering is also standard.

Small yet striking exterior and interior features visually distinguish the Audi S5 Sportback. Equipment highlights include electrically adjustable S sports seats covered with Silk Nappa leather. Sales of the Audi S5 Sportback will start in Spring 2010; its basic price will be 57,900 euros.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Gears of War

Status
    A beautiful 5 door but I've already fallen in love with the coupe version of the s5
    "Its not so much that I set out to make an S3, its just I think the S3 is the best body kit for an A3."

automatic

Status
    Oh yes, that's tasty I love the A5 coupe but I prefer more doors-I've been looking at the Sportback and loving the looks and how they kept the 'swoop' over the arches...but wasn't really lit on fire by the engine choice. Now, I'm quite a bit more excited - released in time for my 32nd birthday you say?

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmmm.

It just might happen! It's not often I lust over an Audi, but this time...

Thanks for posting it.
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Isnt doing much for me, just another same old audi with a boot & 2 more doors, lol.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

automatic

Status
    Lol Audis don't do much in general for me but that's yummy. I wanted to avoid any possible "his 'n' hers black Audis" scenario in the future (personally, I think it looks awful when hubby and wifey have the same make car on the drive, weird prejudice I know) but it may well happen anyway

Only thing about that S5 is the 20's look too big and tall on there, and I hate all that twinkly gash on the front grill. Otherwise, luvvinit
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

AUSmotive.com

Status
    You can access 2000px versions of the S5 Sportback pics on AUSmotive.
    AUSmotive.com // AUSringers.com

AUDI: MY10 S3 (8P3) / Nav+AMI / Sunroof / Blackout Grille / RS6 FBMFSW / PSS10s / Milltek TBE / APR HPFP / APR Stage 2+ tune
    VOLKSWAGEN: 1980 Mk1 Golf GTI

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    I like it to , lovely car im after a big car to ....

3rd Gear

Status
    I've got a Vectra for sale

Could always arrange some kind of deal betwen the Vectra and your A3

Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    I like it to , lovely car im after a big car to ....
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

Reverse Gear

Status

2011 Audi S5 Sportback

i have always been a fan of Audi, but damn, this A4 looks incredible any specs available on it?