Sat Nav Info

Gladesmark

Reaction score
Hi All

Just got my new S5 ...... sexy as hell.

The Sat Nav (fitted) works well, however, on approach to a roundabout it will pre-warn for ,''take the second exit, straight on, continue on the A1''. Brilliant I thought........ untill I arrived at the roundabout and the Sat Nav then commands ''Turn left now'' ........ which is not so good as this is the first exit !!

Not a huge problem but an annoying one.

Does anyone else get this ?

Can I fix it ?

Audi, apparently, know and acknowledge that the issue is there !

Help !!

Many thanks Mark

My 3G nav system does that, quite annoying. But if I remember correctly the old 2G MMI Nav system did it until they updated the maps. So you may just have to wait a while.

My 3G nav system does that, quite annoying. But if I remember correctly the old 2G MMI Nav system did it until they updated the maps. So you may just have to wait a while.

Thanks for that ........ updated maps eh!

Im awaiting a good answer from Audi themselves , which I shall post here too. It will be interesting if they admit to outdated mapping, bearing in mind they charge 2k for the Sat Nav system !!!

Thanks for that ........ updated maps eh!

Im awaiting a good answer from Audi themselves , which I shall post here too. It will be interesting if they admit to outdated mapping, bearing in mind they charge 2k for the Sat Nav system !!!

Got the car back .... Its still brilliant ..... Audi (Germany) admit that there is an issue which does not affect all of its cars, they are working on a fix for the problem apparently !