S5 - Red or Cream leather?

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
What would people go for in a black S5, red or cream leather?

I'm worried that red may be a little too in your face and 'del boy' but also worried that the cream leather may be a bit 'old man' look.

Just can't decide!

Damian @ DPM

I'd go for red I think it looks better. Nice choice to have!:icon_thumright:

Ditto - Audi don't do cream leather very well.

errr. black if you ever want to sell it for decent money I would say.. Red leather is just too bright like a tarts handbag (imho)...

Black heated full electric memory seats all the way........cream - well it starts getting grubby from day 1 and looks tired before it should, red - as stated above looks like tarts handbag - but then again, it does remind me of old Jags

I have Magma Red in my S5 and I have a friend with the same interior in his Phantom Back.

They both look great!

When I see pics of black interior on black, grey or silver S5's they just look boring IMO

The Audi interior images are a little too "dynamic" in that they make the red look pink rather than rich red.

Every person who rides in my car loves it, and no one ever comments in a "whoa that's bright" kind of way:thrashi:

If its the dark red i think that looks lovely. The bright red as seen in some a4's is horrid!!

Can't go too wrong with black though :)

Uh Damian mate, thought you had more taste, lol, I'd say neither, Black with black/silver alcantara is nice, I've had that on 2 cars & its been great cause nice contrast & winter isnt cold & summer dont stick to it.

My wife is a big tart so it suits her perfect , lol