AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Has anyone seen pics of A5's with...

- standard 17" wheels?
    - garnet red paint

Any pics/links would be greatly appreciated. Was sure I'd seen some promo shots of the A5 in garnet red near Brooklyn Bridge (or similar) over on another forum but can't seem to find 'em.

I've only seen the 17" wheels on a configurator and we all know that's not the most accurate view in the world.
    A5 1.8TFSI Sport | Quartz Grey | Black Milano Leather | Xenons & DRLs | Electric seats | Bang & Olufsen sound | Parking System Plus | Hold Assist | Cruise | Interior light pack | Storage pack | Auto dimming mirror | Butterflies in my tummy

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Ah ... the obvious answer is to browse the used Audi site! Have found pics of pretty much every colour (except green) plus wheels of all shapes and sizes.

A little too late on this find as I'd already placed my order for the A5 1.8TFSI Sport but I'm glad I went for the larger 18" wheels. The 17"s seem pretty good for standard spec Audi wheels but they do seem to detract a little bit from the "presence" of the car.

Anyone else looking for comment on the A5 would do well to look up the A5 owners club website at http://www.a5oc.com
    A5 1.8TFSI Sport | Quartz Grey | Black Milano Leather | Xenons & DRLs | Electric seats | Bang & Olufsen sound | Parking System Plus | Hold Assist | Cruise | Interior light pack | Storage pack | Auto dimming mirror | Butterflies in my tummy