New Car

ben.w93

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the A5 area and have come across from the B7 section. I changed my car yesterday from a 2007 3.0tdi 233 A4 Avant S line, to a silver 2008 3.0TDI SE. I thought I would introduce myself in this section. My A5 is Silver, with grey 19" wheels, with black leather, B&O, MMI, and LED fairy lamps, although its not as well speced as my A4, I love the car and even in standard form it feels quick. Hopefully I can be of help to you guys as I have owned and repaired/modded my previous 2.0tq b7 and 3.0tdi, both of which are the same basic engines in this platform, I also hope to learn from you guys too, will post some pics up of the car as soon as I can get a chance to get out with my SLR. Mods planned are cruise control retrofit by NHN soon hopefully and also a remap. Will also be getting rid of the chrome on the car, debadging and possibly rear tints, and also pulling out the useless LED bulbs in the fogs.

Cheers, Ben.

Hi Ben

Good to have you join the A5 section.

Seen someone else de-chrome recently on S4. Worked well and a good mod to do if you want a stealthier look.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

Cheers for the welcome, will get some pics up of the stuff done to it, will be serving it tomorrow ready for the APR remap, and will try and get some pics up. Done a few mods, the dechrome, get rid of the silly led fog lamps and put all weather halogens back in and replaced the dodgey led number plate lights, also many thanks to NHN for fitting cruise, transformed the car on a run