Carbon fibre rear diffuser wanted

Jkevs

Reaction score
Hello everyone, last Saturday Simone reverse into my a5 and in doing so they cracked my rear diffuser. I can't seem to source it from audi so I thought I'd try on here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393450091930289 any help would be highly appreciated. Cost no object as she's paying :)

My friend has got one I think, I'll ask him tomorrow morning and let you know. Hope it's not sold as he had it up for sale.
Is that an A5 you got or S5?
If it's an A5 then what did you used to change the back looking like s5? Just the valance or full bumper?
Thanks

I bought it like this mate, only had it two weeks, it's an a5 but with a milltel quad exit :)

Orite nice one lol. What specs is it? If you don't mind. Thanks

It's a 3.0 v6 tdi with flappy paddles lol, it's been lowered and spaced out :) makes it look a lot sweeter than a standard a5 in my opinion. Ride comfort seems to be pretty good too compared to my previous s3 8p. Handles like a dream too.

Haha you got lucky there mate. Didn't had to spend any money or time getting all that done.
Will be good to see more photos if you got time to upload them. Thanks

I know, had a tit full of fiddling with cars lol. Nice to just have it done ready and properly. Here's a couple... Not the best of quality but weather has been **** :( haven't even had time to polish and wax it.