Do you get a user manual book with the A5 with Tech pack?

Agric04

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just bought a 9 month old ex demo A5 black edition 2.0tdi coupe form Stockport Audi but I didn't get a user manual booklet, the sales guy told me all you get these days is a cd which you download and view on the cars screen, could someone who has bought a new A5 with the technology pack tell me if they got a proper user manual with their car? I know if you don't have the technology pack you get a proper manual, so I'm just not believing that they've done away with a proper manual!

I know you do get a cd that you can view on the car so that bit is correct but I thought I did have a user manual or at least one for the mmi in the car, I will check tomorrow and let you know.

Thought I would go and have a quick look and my guess is the dealer is lying as I have user manual, mmi manual, quick start reference guide thingy and a cd! Car is just over a year old.

Thanks Nick for your post. Sales guy did come good in the end when I challenged what they were saying! Got a new handbook pack through the post at the weekend but now I've flicked through the handbook I now see I'm missing the plastic spare key so that's the next thing I'm trying to get them to send me, you'd think buying an ex demonstrator from Audi it would be complete!

No worries at least you got it sorted out.

Yes, you would think everything would be there, best check your locking wheel nut is there too!

Thanks Nick for your post. Sales guy did come good in the end when I challenged what they were saying! Got a new handbook pack through the post at the weekend but now I've flicked through the handbook I now see I'm missing the plastic spare key so that's the next thing I'm trying to get them to send me, you'd think buying an ex demonstrator from Audi it would be complete!
Im having the same problems as you at the minute,you need to take the other half of the spare key out of the glove box ASAP{if its in there} until you get it sorted .If the one half is in the glove box all the person with the other half needs to do is open the door with their half of the key and its BYE BYE CAR.:sob:

Last edited: