Will B8 A4 wheels fit an A5?

Zafi

Reaction score
Will my 17" Winter wheels off my 2010 A4 fit a 2013 A5?

Not that the ability to re-use my Winter wheels will be a decision maker, but would be nice to know :)

the bolt pattern will be the same but what's the offset / tyre size and wheel size on both sets of wheels? what kind of tyre pressure monitoring is on the A5 and are there sensors fitted in the winter wheels?

Thanks for the quick reply. No pressure monitors in the wheels.

112 PCD 5 stud, 66.56 mm bore
7.5J x 17; ET 45
225/50 R17 94Y

Is that the size of the winter wheels? Looks exactly the same as the A5 standard wheel size.

If the sizes you quoted are the winter wheels the only issue I can imagine might be the offset. I think the A5 has a standard offset of ET35 so you'd need 10mm spacers to get back to standard for stability and caliper clearance. Also I don't know if the A5 uses valve type sensors for tyre pressure monitoring although I imagine it would use the abs sensors. If by chance it uses valve sensors you'd lose the functionality unless you fit them to the winter wheels (but I doubt they are valve type anyway). Maybe someone else could confirm that for you.
You'd get a pretty good idea by looking at the valves - if sensors are built in, the part that comes through to the outside of the wheel would be metal (although they could be rubber coated metal).

Yes, thats the size of the Winter wheels.

Thanks again.