slowly, but surely....

M

monopole

I'm going overseas with work for a few weeks tomorrow, but when I come back I have the following items ready to be fitted:-

1. BlackVue DR550HD-2Ch WiFi in car camera
2. OEM RS5 chrome mirror caps
and
3. OEM RS5 grille
:hubbahubba:

something to look forward to :thumbsup:
oh and I'll yellow tint the pathetic 35w (pffffffft) fogs

bored this morning before I go away so did camera install (front and rear) and mirror caps, just the RS5 grille when I return

:eyebrows:

will post full pics after grille done for any one out there interested????????????????????

They're non OEM mirror caps (OEM were damaged on delivery so returned and purchased these from the bay), but they fit perfectly and look 100% OEM, took me approx 1 hr to do

The grille is OEM RS5, it needed a bit trimming and cutting to get it to fit (especially the PDC attachments [yes they were supplied with the grille] as the RS5 sensors must be different) despite what any OEM supplier says, they do not fit non-RS cars without a bit of cutting! took me approx 4 hrs to do

Crash bar plasti dipped black

And yes, its dirty :/

IMAG0188

installed Hoen H8 35w Endurance fogs at the same time, I love yellow fogs Hoen

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. Where did you get the mirror caps from?

Last edited:
When I picked the car up last month, there was an amplified TT in the show room with the rotor arms done in black (maintaining diamon cut edges), might be my next step

similar pic
2013 audi tt s line competition australia 03 0312

Reactions: Double V
Any wheel refurb company should be able to do it tbh, or at home with some wrap-in-a-can - cheaper and no-one will really know the difference!

Reactions: Double V
Any wheel refurb company should be able to do it tbh, or at home with some wrap-in-a-can - cheaper and no-one will really know the difference!

I will get other mods done. And then will come down to this. :)

How much am I looking at from wheel refurbs ?