Stage 2 booked :D

LawrieV6Quattro

Reaction score
That's my 3.0 tdi booked in for DPF delete and stage 2 a week today, really excited to feel the transformation!

Will post the dyno results etc in here once it's done

I'll be happy with about 300 hp and 430 lb/ft. Its going on the most accurate dyno in Scotland so should see those figures comfortably :)

It's not til Thursday mate, all ready to go though. All the fluids are good, no leaks and the car is feeling solid in preparation :)

So car isn't ready :( the exhaust place are convinced that the only way to get the old DPF pipe out is to remove the engine! I'm sure this isn't the case so given them the car overnight and tomorrow to get it done

DPF isn't happening for the time being. The company are giving me a stage 1 tune for now while they try and sort out what they need to do for the dpf delete. On another bonus, the exhaust place managed to get my cream leather dirty so it's been treated to a full interior detail lol!

I think the exhaust shop would not be getting another visit if it was my car

I agree 100%! Found a different place that are happy to do it, they've done one before as well so some peace of mind there. Works out a bit more expensive now though as I'll have to order the ore fabricated downpipe from darkside

I think I'll be keeping an eye on this since I've been thinking about a DPF delete and remap too... Once it's done and you're happy can you let us know where you sent and the final results? :) Good luck, hopefully it'll be better the second time around.