Would a 2011 S5 Stock Exhaust fit on a 2011 Q7 S-Line TDI Prestige?

jasbains.

Reaction score
What's up guys?

New Canadian member here! Just discovered your forum on Twitter and was suggested by the Twitter admins to set up a thread to ask some advice on an exhaust swap that I'm looking into doing!

My buddy just picked up a 2011 S5 and he's having his full exhaust swapped out for a performance exhaust at the dealership tomorrow. I have a 2011 Q7 S-Line 3.0 TDI Prestige and since his stock exhaust will be coming off, he is willing to give it to me if it fits on my Q7.

Would anyone happen to know if I could do a direct swap with the piping and all from the S5 onto my Q7? He has the stock quad exhaust and I have the stock dual exhaust right now. Would I have to get some work done to make it fit?

If anyone happens to have any information or knowledge on it, please let me know.

Thank you and I hope to become an active member of this forum especially in the Q7 section.

Jas

Eh I would imagine so mate.......seems a bit of a long shot to say the least. An S5 exhaust to bolt on to a Q7.......Nah!!! I dont even think with the best pipe bender and flange maker you could make it fit..........you would probably be quicker getting one custom made IMO. If it does fit then I shall eat my shorts.