Im moving up in the world!

barnzy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! im from the A3 sectiction of the forum.... my A3 has been written off and ive been itching to get an A5 for a long time! Now is my chance!

Ive got my heart set on a 3.0tdi V6 s-tronic..... views and opinions...also advice please common faults, things to look out for ect

All your help is appreciated

Barnzy

Lovely car, only issue is with heavy feet the mpg readings can sometimes show 6mpg lol.

Lovely engine otherwise.

wow! 6mpg! autos tend to do less MPG thou don't they?

Relax, that was a test spirited drive & the average was 20-30 overall, just saying you may get addicted to the power with a lead foot lol.

Last edited:
ahh good, MPG not a biggie tend to use my push bike alot now! ive turned into a fitness freak atm!

will be using it of evenings and weekends mainly about 100 miles a week tops! used to take me at least a month and half to fill up the a3 2.0tdi!

Can i install a roof rack to one of these? to take the bikes or a tow bar but i would like the towbar to be removed when not in use? as it kills the look of the car... im being a bit anal now but i want to buy right buy once

ill be towing a jet ski on occasions too so i think an auto may be better? or would a manual suit me better for my use of the car?