Pic request: 19" aftermarket wheels with non aftermarket suspension

Lex696

Reaction score
As above, ideally S-line A5 (not S5 or RS5) thus on Sline springs. I have this option but it sits very high for some reason. Dont know if its because its on 18s and so 19s would indeed cut some arch gap - any advice on that welcome.

Alternatively, if I have to drop it on springs to sort out any arch gap, what springs have people used?

From research, H&R have 2 types, and from some sources (online) people say they are very hard. I have seen KW have some too. I dont want to go the coilover route. I spent 1k euro on KW V1s on my Cupra and other than sorting out the aesthetics, it was very hard to ride, despite the subjective "it'll be fine" from many a forum (not just SEAT). Its personal taste and I dont think a full sport aftermarket suspension setup is for me (for budget reasons too), I just want to complete the look.

Thanks in advance

personally the 19's would fit nice on the standard suspension... pop down a local audi dealer ship walk around the forecourt it will basically sit the same as them.... and audi have the suspension mastered for different road surfaces so id leave it as it is on standard suspension set up

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did do this and its okay, I wonderd if the different offset of some wheels (e.g BBS/Caractere) would change things. To be honest the more i look at it the 18s are ok :) famous last words