Replacing my current leather seats with S5 electric seats - How easy is it?

Rajdaman69

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently picked up an S5 (2010) full leather seats excluding memory, & heat. I currently have leather seats which have electric lumbar only.
Can anyone out there advise me on how I can get these wired in?
some say its just a couple of extra wires that need feeding through, whilst others say it needs a full wiring loom.
Will I need to get it coded in as well?
Is there anyone out there that has the wiring diagram for electric seat ?, or is there anyone within Leicester area who can do this for us?

I really appreciate your input on this?
Kind Regards

Into an A5, S5, RS5?

No its not quite that straight forward, lumbar wiring isn't rated for electric seat usage & you should fit the correct gauge wiring for the current it will potentially max out at & use correct fuses, some have fitted bigger fuses to existing smaller wiring & this is very dangerous, it could cause a fire, so don't do this.

Give me a shout if you'd like an installer to do the job for you, as I've done this all before on clients A5 with memory etc so know the systems fairly well.

Sorry to bump an old thread but this fits my question. @NHN do you sell the wiring loom for s5 electric seats to fit non electric a3

I make up looms & fit them, I don't supply only I'm afraid.