Yes Mr Black, we will give it a service

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Before you pick it up

what a load of ****e

8E862EAC-7D31-47DC-BDDD-DB53D0D6668A-909-0000017A30CC08AE_zps82736515.jpg

Who was it done by? Or not done by more like.

Ah. Had a similiar situation but did some of the ol' tricks in the book to check if they've done what they said. I went for a full service on my old Audi and marked the Air filter and various other parts. It seems they only did an oil change and packed it up. Talked to them on the phone and put it to them and asked if they really did a service and told them that I had marked my equipment and it had been done. Person on the phone was clueless and said "It was a mistake" and was filed that a service was done under the wrong car.

Pretty much making up all the BS he possibly could. Either way, it went back and got done. Never again though. I'm sticking w/ Audi on my services. Just don't trust these other garages. Sometimes a cheaper option just isn't the best one.

Did you call them back?

I,ve just bought it mate

Was told it had just had a service & checkup

I always expect they will do nothing when selling a car, they bleed all they can out of you.

Ah right, I'd ring them back saying that it's not been done though. They may do f*ck all seeing as they've got your money, but no harm in trying. Half a chance they may actually opt do it.

I doubt it, besides if they cant do it first time i dont trust them to do anything. They will just never get any more money ever & i will never recommend them to anyone else

Kharma will come around

I don't trust any garage. I'd rather struggle on my own with a Haynes and a bunch of ****ty tools (and ask 1000s of questions on ASN:))

Fair enough. If you haven't already, get an Audi Health inspection done on the car just to make sure everything's sound.

Good stuff, pal. Be sure to post some pics of it. ;)

Oh I've seen that beaut. Love the new grill. Just saw one on an A5 yesterday. Wish I could attempt to do something like that. I wouldn't trust myself just taking off the light letalone the whole front just to put a new grill, haha.