Question on possible Mods ......

Spudgun

Reaction score
Hello All,
Its been a while but finally I'm back with and Audi I like. I have had a Q3 for the last 12 months, which I hated with vengeance. But that’s another storey.
The new car is a 2010 A5 Coupe 2.0t FSi S-Line Quattro Spec Edd , in Phantom Black, with 19" Y type Alloys
My question, if you would excuse my ignorance, Can I fit 20" 9J Alloys with 265x30 tyres as well as Coilovers ?
20" alloys seem to be an option on the new S5/RS5 , my first presumption is they'd fit on a 2010 A5, but I'm not to sure if that would be suitable with Coilovers

Any advice would be kindly received
Many Thanks

I,m sure they will go on mate. A few of the A5 lads have 20,s on lowered rigs. Also a lot are running 20x10 all round as the staggered setup is supposed to affect the quattro system & it makes for easier tyre rotation

Can anyone recommend a performance Air filter for my 2010 A5 2.0 FSi .
I had a search on the 'tinternet but nothing is really seems to come up
Thanks

Thanks for that Blackie.
Yes Deepest Darkest Warra , that place is only 10 minutes down the road from me, I'll take a trip down there on Saturday and see what Shinny thing I can lay my hands on.
Out of interest what Model A5 is yours ? I noticed the twin tail pipes , and wondered if you'd had a Milteck system fitted
Thanks again

Where about are you at in the Sunny ! NorthWest ?