Help needed for retrofitting of interior light pack

Bubbi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum having just bought an A5 Sportback.

Basically I'm a little disappointed that my car doesn't have the interior light package - I assumed this would all be included in the S-Line version.

I have phoned up various Audi dealerships and have been told that the interior light package cannot be retro fitted. However, it looks as if some people have managed to do this themselves. As I have no technical/electrical skills I'm looking for someone based in the UK who would be able to the retrofit. More than anything I would like to have the puddle lights and door open warning lights fitted.

Please help, would be very grateful.

I agrre, very disappointing that its not included as standard. I retro fitted these on my B8, where a bouts in the country are you?

Hi, I'm new to this forum having just bought an A5 Sportback.

Basically I'm a little disappointed that my car doesn't have the interior light package - I assumed this would all be included in the S-Line version.

I have phoned up various Audi dealerships and have been told that the interior light package cannot be retro fitted. However, it looks as if some people have managed to do this themselves. As I have no technical/electrical skills I'm looking for someone based in the UK who would be able to the retrofit. More than anything I would like to have the puddle lights and door open warning lights fitted.

Please help, would be very grateful.

Have you tried user NHN on here. Just send him a pm, you will get a 1st class job as many on here will tell you. :) x

I also retro-fitted the puddle lights, door open warning lights and footwell lights to the TT, really easy job to do - but you do need VCDS to activate them if you wire them up as they come out of the factory.

I also retro-fitted the puddle lights, door open warning lights and footwell lights to the TT, really easy job to do - but you do need VCDS to activate them if you wire them up as they come out of the factory.
Hey buddy, i'd like to retro fit the interior light pack myself. Any tips you can offer?
Cheers!

For the footwell lights buy the kit from Bold-sport, fit it and code the car with VCDS,
the door open warning lights and puddle lights were wired to the door controllers, you need the door cards off for this.

For the footwell lights buy the kit from Bold-sport, fit it and code the car with VCDS,
the door open warning lights and puddle lights were wired to the door controllers, you need the door cards off for this.
Had a search on the site but it's really difficult to navigate. Found a few things but don't think it's the right kit.

I know t8ups does the looms and kits for these as pm'd me.

I fitted the led interior lights and SO different.:o.k: If anyone hasn't done it get it done - so easy to do as well, I even got the map lights in from the top without taking the lens out or severing a finger WarrenS5:moa:.

May get T8ups to do the puddle and interior lights next but have grill and light issues now I've seen Ash187's!

Reactions: Double V
Could you please link T8ups link so I can see what lights are included.
Do they come with glove and booth LEDs as well ?

Ash will be doing my puddle.
Just need his confirmation. And we are good to go. :)

Just send him a PM buddy.

Yeah he comes back really quickly so pm him.

If you see Ash187 tell him not to do anymore mods as my wallet won't keep up:sorrow:.