Advice on exhaust for S5 10plate. Not manual

BOB-E-D

Reaction score
I recently bought myself a stunning S5 4.2 V8 phantom black. With all the extras. auto with paddles and trip.. Very nice and I love it to bits. So I'm after some sound advice really on a new exhaust system, as I don't think the standard one does the v8 justice, I'd like to know what people suggest.. Non res, res.. Milltek or ? Plus how much it will cost, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks Rob

Can't believe you could get one for £750, that seems a bargain.

I drove an S5 with the Milltek the other day and it sounded lovely (V6 version). Really adds to the overall experience, so worth considering.

Can't believe you could get one for £750, that seems a bargain.

I drove an S5 with the Milltek the other day and it sounded lovely (V6 version). Really adds to the overall experience, so worth considering.

To be fair Warren I was only going on prices when I was looking for the R32 which was a few years ago. Don't quote me on the price as I could be miles out!

Just looked and Milltek only do the exhaust for the V8 in manual....

That is a really good price, no reason not to do it then!

I had an AWE touring exhaust on my previous S5, and absolutely loved it. Zero drone, perfect fit, wonderful wonderful noises changing gear, accelerating or coming off the gas. I did a lot of mods but that was my favourite by a long way. Got a lot of compliments about it.

AWE Tuning S5 Coupe Exhaust System - Coupe (08+) - S5 - Audi - PRODUCTS

There are plenty of videos on youtube, eg AWE Tuning S5 4.2L Touring Exhaust System - YouTube

Had mine supplied and fitted by Regal Autosport of Southampton.

If you do go Milltek, dont get the resonated version, apparently it drones.