A5 coupe Black Edition question ?!

discodeek

Reaction score
hey folks.

Im looking at getting the above car, i really fancy the flat bottom steering wheel- i'm sure its listed as standard, but when you check online on the likes of pistonheads, the A4 and A5 black editions, there seems to be a lot that don't have them ?

any ideas ?

cheers folks

Only the 2012 (facelift) model black editions have the flat bottom wheel.

hehe - mine with flat bottomed steering wheel has just arrived in the country, so I'm picking up on 1st September.

Its taken five months for a factory order placed in March to come through for delivery.....

Did it arrive mate ?'

i got a phone call saying my sept 28th delivery
has been put back 2 months- not happy!!

Sorry - Not been on the forum for a while. Yes it did arrive in late August for a 1st Sept collection- basically about 4-6 weeks after the original estimate when I placed the order in late March....

We've taken A5 coupes off the company car list at work because delivery can't be predicted and with company cars, its important that the new cars arrive when expected to coincide with the departure of the old ones....

When I collected it the salesman said that all they could promise when taking orders was that they would be delivered within a year!

Seems strange that A5 sportback and even TTS coupes are on the company car list but not A5 coupes...