Has anybody on ASN Done a 2011 Facelift ?

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
For Future reference as I'm thinking of getting an A5 in the future at some point , I was wondering if anybody on ASN has completed an 2011 facelift conversion from the older A5's ?

I'm in the same boat and want an A5 after the A3..

Already checked this out and looks like the rear lights are a straight swap, as well as the diffuser.

Don't think anyone is sure about the front - may be similar to what you did with the A3 - headlights, bonnet, bumper, fogs... expensive on an A5.

The new DRL's are the shizz..

I'm in the same boat and want an A5 after the A3..

Already checked this out and looks like the rear lights are a straight swap, as well as the diffuser.

Don't think anyone is sure about the front - may be similar to what you did with the A3 - headlights, bonnet, bumper, fogs... expensive on an A5.

The new DRL's are the shizz..

I don't think it's a straight swap .it needs..wiring harness adapters and VAG-COM coding... read this form :

2013 Refresh tail light retrofitt seems audizine is more popular with the audi a5's ....Where as ASN is dead .... Which I don't understand why. :think:

Hopefully somebody on audizine will do the front mod....fingers crossed. :(

Last edited:
Some dude in Malaysia has posted in A5OC about his upgrade, sounds pricey, but looks good! (bit like my s5 then?!)