s5 leather interior

20v-turbo

Reaction score
hi, a mate of mine has just bought s5 leather interior, fully electric and heated,,,,does anyone here have an idea on the loom??

as in what which plug does and also which colur wire should be conected to an earth and live ect...?

theri going in a mk5,,,thanks

I was more after which wires on the seat need connecting up to make them move... or is it more complicated than this? thanks... :)

Oh, looking to move them without connecting them to the convenience module? :O

If that's the case, not sure how you'd go about that! Might want to hit someone like Nigel (NHN) up with that kind of crazyness.

What do you mean by that? sorry if i sound a bit stupid :p

I've managed to find connections for the height, lumbar adjustment and sliding functions and they all work fine, only thing that's confuzzled me is the heating element and now this 'convenience module'... Is that the memory function for the seats or is it something else?

Hm might be worth opening this thread up in the A4 forum. I thought you were talking about getting the seats to move without connecting them for a moment!

If you've got the height/slide/lubar sorted that's a good start, as there are quite a few guides out there for retrofitting heated seats. Search the A4 forum and do some Googling for heated seat retrofits- that's what I would do :)

Just make sure you use the correct gauge wire for these features, as the current on the movement electrics alone usually has a 10 amp fuse, dont want melting wires when in use.