OMG, Just bought an A5 Quattro Sport 3l TDi

ACCA

Reaction score
AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys, Hi, just had to find a forum and update my knowledge on the car, theres only so much you can read up technical issues but didn't even think to come here before we bought it! Doh!
Its a lovely motor, doesn't sound like a diesel, lines look amazing and although its a fairly big car, its very economical and still ****** quick!
57 plate with only 20k miles too, its as new!
We've upgraded from a golf GT TDi 170 but previously had the R32 and this beats any car I've had by miles.

WHAT A BEAUT!!!

Welcome mate glad you like it.

I was thinking of going for A4 or A5 3.0 Diesel after my fun in the S3 but one of my gripes is what it would sound like so good to hear it may not be as bad. Get some pics up!

The guy I bought it off has a brand new RS4 that came out in Oct, its stunning! £68k he paid for that!! He paid £43 for ours brand new too. I think i'll be asking him to contact us when he's ready to sell that! ;)

I'll get some pics over the weekend when I get to see it in daylight again (****** work). We maybe looking at getting an Milltek for it later too, we had one on the R32 and it sounded MINT!!

The guy I bought it off has a brand new RS4 that came out in Oct, its stunning! £68k he paid for that!! He paid £43 for ours brand new too. I think i'll be asking him to contact us when he's ready to sell that! ;)

I'll get some pics over the weekend when I get to see it in daylight again (****** work). We maybe looking at getting an Milltek for it later too, we had one on the R32 and it sounded MINT!!

Congratz on the new car get some photos up, any photos of the R32? I take it you mean RS5 as no new RS4 has been released yet lol. Once again congratz and enjoy the new car :)

Congratz on the new car get some photos up, any photos of the R32? I take it you mean RS5 as no new RS4 has been released yet lol. Once again congratz and enjoy the new car :)

OOps, yeah, RS5! . I have photos of the R32 but they are at home and i'm at work, i'll send them later

I don't have permissions to post photos :(