no sound

stuart scott

Reaction score
Today I have discovered that there is no sound coming from the speakers in my car , no matter what I have on ( phone,SD, ipod or radio) I have tried resetting, checked every adjustment button I can find, but still no sound has this happened to anyone else.I read on A5 owners club forum this has happend to somebody in the US and it was the amp any one know how to check this or is it a trip back to the dealers. thanks in advance stu

Hi m8,

new to this fourm, same happened to me today went to the shop with radio working away fine got back in the car no sound at all, the display said i was listening to capital????? dont even get capital up here in Scotland...

Im in a S5 (60)plate

Today I have discovered that there is no sound coming from the speakers in my car , no matter what I have on ( phone,SD, ipod or radio) I have tried resetting, checked every adjustment button I can find, but still no sound has this happened to anyone else.I read on A5 owners club forum this has happend to somebody in the US and it was the amp any one know how to check this or is it a trip back to the dealers. thanks in advance stu

If you've tried all adjustments and a reset, as you say, then it looks like it's a trip to the dealer my friend...! I have heard of one or two people having the B&O amp die on them. It sits behind the drop down trim panel on left hand side of boot (trunk), but I wouldn't say there's much you can do to test it yourself. :banghead:

Hi there. I'm just very happy I ultimately stumbled upon this site for the reason that I personally had been struggling to find it since a period of time because this is quite a good location.<p>I am just going to introduce myself right now. So I'm twenty six yr old and I have recently started higher education at Jackson State University. I really prefer to play sporting activities just like water snorkling and even participate in games just like Great Baseball.<p>My recent activity is related to income infuser review. I saw an entertaining article about this which said: Just about every month customers will receive a fresh user generated content product to make available, plus just about every sewn of promoting product they need to help it become turn such as insane.Almost all they need to accomplish is actually present eyeballs to the opt-in site, sit once again and show off for the procedure create their particular enterprise. Plus the particular them to have completely new subject material to promote month for month not simply develops their particular sales nevertheless creates for just a fantastic keep ask for adding much more passive commission rates in your pocketbook each and every calendar month. I don't know whether this info is correct but it really really opened up my eyes regarding review income infuser.<p>I'm sure I will locate a massive amount of intriguing matters on this internet site which means I'll visit a lot in the future. I hope I will also chip in to the info found on this url. I appreciate you for checking this out, enjoy the fun people!!