new bumper needed

jamie226bhp

Reaction score
Had someone give me a little nudge and has slightly cracked the paint and distorted the bumper all the body shops want to fit a new one, which is ok if we go through insurance but the othe person doesn't want to to save his excess and no claims, so where is the best place for a rear bumper for a 2000 tqs saloon or am i better trying to source an s4 one and how much should i be expecting to pay

Go for a facelift s4 one. Think they are about £300 at most.

I've got a rear bumper from my 98 18t sport, £50 if you want it? My S4 pre-facelift R/Bumper was £150 damaged, couldn't find a facelift one anywhere. Called the dealership and there £300+vat new

Or tell the bodyshop you want it repaired, i work in a bodyshop and doesn't sound bad at all. I'll fix it for ya!!

I paid £50 for an S4 facelift rear from Grizz some years back.
couldn't give away my facelift TQS rear, not even for a 99p sale on eBay! ended up tossing it

ring Unit 20, he has them left over from S4-RS4 conversions, thats how I got mine

No luck thay haven't got any, if anyone see's one for sale let me know please

Get over to Audi srs now. There is a facelift one in silver for £120. Tempted myself.

just pmd him thanks for that, are these a direct fit or do i need to change the mounts

There's another bloke on AudiSRS breaking a noggy blue S4 (1998) which looks to be in decent nick