Just bought another A4 avant

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
ive just gone and bought a dark blue ( covered in dust ) p reg 18 se avant with an adr engine but the timing belt has slipped and stoped running so ive had it for 200 pounds is that a good buy. I intend to break it and i only need a few bits of it like the bonnet and passenger rear door every thing else as far as i can see was in good nic the women who has it said it drove realy good with no gearbox problems or anything but we all know what women drivers are like dont we :lmfao: sorry to all the gals on here i dont mean you lol. so when i get it back to my house and start stripping il let you guys and gals know

cool mate, £200 sounds reasonable especially if its only for breaking. will you be coming to AITP this year then mate?

Im not missing this one for the world me and the wife are coming and ive been looking forward to this i cant wait lol

cool mate, be good to see you there repping the B5's. have you lowered your car yet? not sure if i seen it the other day but it was dark and couldnt tell

well i got it back after a 6 hours what a job had to get it out of a feild hahaha the back bumber is off as i took the tow bar off to put on mine so i could aframe it home

DSCF1578.jpg