Any photoshop experts out there?

A

AndyCollins

Hi guys

I'm still going over what wheels i wanna fit and am still being drawn towards 18" RS4s, although 18" RS6s are also a posibility. Are there any photoshop experts out there who could stick a set on my car. If a sidways on piture is easier to work with let me know and i'll post one at the weekend.

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Andy

Hi Andy,
I'm no expert but i'll have a go....in the meantime check out mine with RS6's and there is a post by Snoop with his new RS4's on recently

RS6 is the way to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The wish list is as follows:

18" RS4s or RS6s
40mm lowering
AMD chip
Uprated DV
S/Steel exhuast with 2xChrome tail pipes (like 1.8TQ)
Dension iPod ICE:Link set up

Think this should make her look pretty sweet and go some as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just need to find a bit of spare cash!

here ya go, will look better in the flesh obviously. rs4s are'nt the dished ones...

Superb!

Thanks S4sh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Now then, I'd be very interested to hear peoples opinions on which look best. I'm liking the RS4s, sorry Rich!

Is it just my pc or is Yaseens sig freezing anyone elses browser when you get down to his post???

Thanks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif mines ok so didnt realise as im on SHDSL

I'll re-size it and make it smaller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

im no complaining i wanted to see if it was my actual browser as while im typeing this with your sig above the actual type reply boxt the text is taking ages to appear.
It must me my modem ill try a reset as im on 1.5mbit connection

I had that psd file still saved so was able to easily do this.

Bling?

what size would the rims on the blue a4 be 28inch??????????????????????????

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
Imo rs4 suits b5 A4 a lot better than rs6, the latter look good on a3/s3 though.

have a look at a post I did a few weeks ago called FAO snoop in the B5 form as I photoshopped various wheels onto one car- based on that Snoop aka Dan went and bought RS4`s.

[/ QUOTE ]
Got to agree there; both nice wheels but the RS4s do more for the B5.

[ QUOTE ]
MCGOUGH_A4_ESTATE said:
what size would the rims on the blue a4 be 28inch??????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is bigger and better on the S4 when compared to the A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

i think rs4s for the a4
i think the a8 alloys compliment the new shape a8 beautifully but i dont think they do the same for the a4 shape. i dont think the a4s long enough for those wheels.

each to their own is what I say- im sure PIMP will be on soon claiming too narrow minded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

But imagine a B5 meet where everyone has same wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

sounds like someones trying to instigate a fight, f**k it!
FIGHT FIGHT!
FIGHT FIGHT!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
But imagine a B5 meet where everyone has same wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im all for getting different alloys by the way.
Its funny actually, I was making this very decision a few months back in this forum or rs246 about what to go for, rs4s or the rs6s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
i didnt choose either one in the end.

I suppose with us having Audis alot of us tend to keep things looking OEM, and maintain the subtelty. And luckily Audi make some damn nice wheels!

Although having said that I've always had a soft spot for a few of the BBS wheels. I like the ones VW put on the mk4 Golf GTI Turbo Anniversary. Think they were 18s. Photoshop opportunity anyone.........?

Drew.

[ QUOTE ]
Drew 2226 said:
And luckily Audi make some damn nice wheels!

[/ QUOTE ]

for sure, if i had an avant i would have gone for the rs4s alloys without any hesitation.

yea every one for there own but OEM style wheels keep the original flavor, and i has BBS wheels on MK4 golf they are a decent wheel!

ramsey.jpg

SEX! PURE SEX! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
I had that psd file still saved so was able to easily do this.

Bling?

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmm nice i like that. not seen anyone round my way with them either which is a bonus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)

[ QUOTE ]
MCGOUGH_A4_ESTATE said:

If your gona leave the ride hight high then RS6's.

But many people on here have one or other, and no one seems disspointed!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I intend lowering my A4 as well. I assume 40mm would be about right to close the gap under the arches. I think it will be RS4s, as while looking sweet they still give the apearance that they could be standard equipment for the car, where as while RS6s are nice, they stand out as being added to the car.

I will do a search to see what I can find, but can anyone let me know what spring/shock set-up would do the job without breaking the bank?

Hopefully I can do this soon, last month was insurance, this month 70k service and cam belt, next month chrimbo, as soon as the bank balance can take a breather I think i'll go for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif