polished pilars with t cut

theviking

Reaction score
just polished my pillars with t cut as thought it wood work and it has! job done a bit of :yum: elbow grease and a whipe of wax easy peasy dont bother buyin all that sand paper and cutin compound stuff !

Fair play, but a tube of Menzerna and a light cut pad is only £15!! And theres plenty of other uses for it too. Wipes the floor with T-cut. Infact, T-cut is actually RUBBISH for yor paintwork. It messes it up big time. Just ask any of the bods on the detailing forum.........

fair play tried it and it works its like polishing a terd with my car prev owner didnt ive a sh@t bout it !*** wipe !
cheers

Which product do i buy for this - had a quick look on the cleannyourcar.co.uk website but cant work out what the best one to get is.

I want to do same with my pillars but also want to use it to de-swirl (remove holograms etc) from the paintwork.

I've had enough of T-Cut and have spent years of different polishing products and other methods - now I want to do this properly!

Cheers in advance!

Menzerna 203s is a good alround polish for the tough Audi paint. Can be applied by hand but will give better results by machine.

Hello Calvin.Good luck buy the way mara! ****** Ferrairi drivers! Think they are Tom Cruise in a Tomcat!!! The 203s http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/menzerna-203s.html is very good even with just a lakes hand cut pad (what you need for your pillars) http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/lake-country-light-cut-hand-pad.html . However if you want to remove the swirl marks you will need a machine polisher to do it because Audis have rock-hard paint! Believe me I spent 15+ hours trying with a hand pad(and a forearm like olives other half) and this only removed the tip of the iceberg. Make sure you apply tardis and clay it BEFORE you polish it if your going to.
For farther details look into WX's sticky threads on the detailing forum.

Ollie

Cheers Ollie - spot on - have ordered all the above.

Now just need to find a decent bodyshop in Sussex to repair the Ferrari damage then can get back onto it!