hometown.aol.co.uk
Have you lot seen this.
gtr.wwheels.1.jpg
gtr.front.primer.1.jpg

gtr.wwheels.2.jpg
gtr.mockup.4.jpg

Thats goner be one wide mother
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

i want that! is it available and how much?

[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:
Nope this kit is being made for production and should be out on sale buy December.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is making it? What is going to be the price tag? I have been looking for a body kit for a while now for my S4. Only producer other than OEM (VagParts) is Reiger tunning.

G

Yeah but the GTR is mostly for racing use. I want a full body conversion for my S4. Front Fenders, front bumper, side skirts, back fenders, back bumper.

G

Then your not gone like me just picked-up the RS4 stuff last night I got every thing so look to Feb for new pic's of my ride.

[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:
Then your not gone like me just picked-up the RS4 stuff last night I got every thing so look to Feb for new pic's of my ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly did you get? What are you going to do?

G

What are you looking at for the total cost of the conversion if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Markey said:
What are you looking at for the total cost of the conversion if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit interested too.

G

Man that's alot of work!!! And, you said that it was all OEM parts??? Where did you buy them?

G

OMG that looks the b*ll*x, absolutly gorgeous!

btw before you ask whether i will be getting it on my A4 I dont drive one, I drive a Skoda Fabia vRS, feel free to hurl abuse at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sorry i must have read the threads wrong.....God man im working too hard. Xmas break aint coming soon enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Nice motor that car would be fantastic for tracks though! not too practical round London with all the speed humps though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif