been salvaging

205man

Reaction score
a friend of our family told me this morning that he was breaking an a4 avant (p reg) and if i wanted anything to help myself.

so i popped down tonight, i knew there would be stuff that wouldnt fit etc as mine is facelift and saloon......but it turned out to be the same colour as mine with the same colour near as damm it inside just not in sport trim.

and what it did have was a geniune armrest still fitted all complete.......so had that
also took the net things from back of the front seats as one mine broke, these not quite the same but with little work and heat to curve them they will be fine.
also has the bumper pop up headlight washers, which ill take tomorrow night when i have more tools with me and the covers are there and course no need to paint.

is there anything else anyone wants? and ill see if i can sort something its a v6 ......but didnt ask what soz

is the tool kit complete? i need a few bits to make mine complete

Hi there.

I am after the rear boot trim where the luggage cover hooks into.
What colour is the interior and what condition is it in?

Thanks

ill have to check the tool kit as i wasnt looking as mines ok

i know the roller cover in the boot is still there so im guessing that the trim it hooks in is also.......seats etc are a sort of light blue/grey and plastics slightly darker but i think the boot area was possibly black

Great stuff. If you can let me know when you find out what they want for them and if at all possible a pic of the interior.
Thanks