New front bumper pics

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Got the original bumper off a few days ago but thats me just got round to this. Trial fitted the RS bumper to see how it sits firstly.

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

The initial fit is good, obviously needing some work thou as the skin needs to be bolted and possibly bonded to the bumper bar, awaiting delivery on some Tiger Seal. The sides also will require some mounting brackets or the like as it doesnt have anything there at the min. Then i'll be working on the headlamp wash system and adding in some flush washer caps to the mix aswell.

Bit of work involved and nodoubt some grazed knuckles and plenty of swearing but all in all i think it'll look good when complete.:cool:

To be honest i wouldnt bother with the hassle of putting washer jets in for all the time that your ever going to use them.

Did consider this at first Ian to keep it looking clean etc but decided to use them seeing as theyre there.

What or how are you going to fill the lower grill's/pod's with. :thumbsup:Look's cool.

Looking good, headlight washers though? Pointless and will spoil the clean lines

What or how are you going to fill the lower grill's/pod's with. :thumbsup:Look's cool.

Why nothing but the best Halfords aluminium mesh.........................................................................:jester:

Na, seriously ive already got a full set of gen RS4 bumper grilles, fit straight in.

Looking good, headlight washers though? Pointless and will spoil the clean lines

You reckon???

Hmmm, as said this was my first thoughts but was only reinstating them as they are standard on the car.

Might hold back for time being then till its properly fitted and see how it looks, would save me more messing around with them.