Shots of my new'ish car

S4Driver

Reaction score
Well , being fairly new to this site i guess i should put up a couple of shots of my new'ish car...well i have had it 1 month!

Another.......I shall take some of the interior tomorrow and post that...

nice looking motor, welcome to the forum s4driver, am sure u will find plenty of usefull info here. dan

[ QUOTE ]
alpha_quadrant said:
Nice motor, nice brakes too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I take it everythings back 100% now Dean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost. Been busy doing a fair bit of stuff....i changed the problematic exhaust temperature sender and that seems to have cured my problem. Just fitted this weekend them few bits of trim and a sat nav unit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Trouble is though tonight, the alarm /central locking refuses to work. I know the battery in the fob is OK and so is the spare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Oh well, i shall get the diagnostic plugged in again tomorrow and see what it shows up....Happy days.

Very nice. The Audi Avants are in my opinion the best looking estate cars out there. And it's an S4! Top motor. Welcome to AS.net.

Drew.

[ QUOTE ]
S4Driver said:
Almost. Been busy doing a fair bit of stuff....i changed the problematic exhaust temperature sender and that seems to have cured my problem. Just fitted this weekend them few bits of trim and a sat nav unit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh so you got it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif See you the weekend after this one.

[ QUOTE ]
K212 said:
Awesome ride man, any future mods?

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It already has some mods done by the previous owner.At the minute the car has MTM remap, Milltek exhaust, Tanoga short shift, H&R kit,RS4 brake calipers and discs front and rear,RS4 clutch,Hyperboost DV's,a set of RS4 replica wheels, and as of today, a sat nav unit and Recaro interior
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

@ KevinT,

Indeed it is. It has had a MTM remap.

[ QUOTE ]
S4Driver said:
[ QUOTE ]
K212 said:
Awesome ride man, any future mods?

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It already has some mods done by the previous owner.At the minute the car has MTM remap, Milltek exhaust, Tanoga short shift, H&R kit,RS4 brake calipers and discs front and rear,RS4 clutch,Hyperboost DV's,a set of RS4 replica wheels, and as of today, a sat nav unit and Recaro interior
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much then!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lovely car you got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Also agree with Drew- by far the best looking estates are Audi ones, the b5 and b6 are lush!, Merc and Bmw are both dull.